Monday, September 20, 2010

5.35 Miles

My run today felt really good. My goal was to run for about an hour (I ran 56:49) and try and get at least 5 miles in (I ran 5.35 miles). My legs are doing super good, I don't really get too tired. But today my left deltoid was cramping big time. I've never been a runner (at least not without a soccer ball at my foot) so I don't know if I'm running wrong or what but about 10 minutes in, it was not in good shape. I might do a little research and see if I can find and fix whatever I'm doing incorrectly to cause the cramping.

And on a side note: I got hit by a truck today on my run. Nothing serious but it definitely could have been. I was minding my own business, running on the sidewalk, and a guy started backing out of a business without looking behind him. I had no clue what happened at first, just that something huge ran into me. But when I stopped and looked back I saw him. He just casually backed out and went along his merry way like nothing even happened. Jerk.


Check out my run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment