Tuesday, October 5, 2010

3.84 Miles/6.17 Km

After running the 12k on Sunday, I took yesterday off to let my body rest. My legs felt pretty sore...even through today. But it felt really good to hit the pavement again. I did a little 3.84 mile run and ran it in 38:10. I didn't feel tired or out of breath or anything. It just felt good. I probably could have pushed myself a little harder to get a better time. That seems to be the theme these days. But when you run by yourself, its hard to have the motivation. I find it really hard to gauge what is a good hard push and pushing too hard so that I gas out at the end. I think I'm going to have to push myself a little harder either way to work up some more endurance. I'm having an amazing time. Just really enjoying it all.


Here's where I ran today!

No comments:

Post a Comment